Intelligent bridge between HMS/PMS application and EPABX.
Phone extensions in Hotel / Hospital rooms are the only source of contact to occupant
and various service points within the premises. Hence it is essential to have efficient
system of reaching to the occupants.
This can be achieved effectively by deploying the PBX with PMSI Desk.
PMSI Desk is Interface Module integrates third party Hotel Management Software (HMS) with available EPBAX at the property.
- This offers seamless integration of Telephony related functionality of Hospitality Management Software with Telephone System.
- PMSI Desk has user friendly interface to carry out above operations.
- Offers various controls to change the properties of an extension of hospitality facility
- Communicates with the PBX on SMDR/IP for Call detailed records
- Communicates with the PBX on PMSI port for Check-In/Check-Out related information
- Check In:
- Extension from the allocated room is enabled for making outward calls. Upon reaching the room, Occupant can start making outward calls.
- Guest Name is forwarded to PBX. When PBX receives Name from PMSI, it updates its own database where mapping of an Extension Number to many properties of an Extension is maintained. (No support on NEC)
- When occupant calls any of the service point, operator serving the caller can greet caller by Name. This way a personalized tone can add value to the service being offered.
- Message-Wait Lamp on an Extension (if already lit) is cleared so that there is no confusion with newly checked in person.
- Wake-Up call, if already set for previous occupant, is unset so as to avoid any awkward situation with new occupant.
- Do Not Disturb (DND), if activated by previous occupant, is deactivated.
- Check Out:
- Extension is blocked for making outward calls so that misuse while the room is vacant is controlled.
- Name "Vacant Room" is forwarded to PABX so that the name of extension becomes "Vacant Room" in PABX database.
- Message-Wait Lamp on an Extension (if already lit) is cleared so that there is no confusion with the next occupant.
- Wake-Up call if already set for previous occupant is unset so as to avoid awkward situation with new occupant.
- Do Not Disturb (DND), if activated by occupant, is deactivated.
- Offers MIS report showing revenue generated from the guest telephone usage.
- Available on almost all well-known HMS.
- Increase professionalism :
- Multiple & variable Greetings can be assigned depending on employee hierarchy, Department and Time & Date of Day.
- Increase service efficiency :
- It offers facility of announcing the change in extension number of employee
- It offers notification for long pending message
- Increase in company efficiency & Productivity :
- It offers to operate message wait lamp if it is available on handset to intimate the user of new message received.
- Depending on options selected by callers incoming call lands on relevant person
- Customize operation :
- PVoiceMail can further be integrated with HR Database and Email Server to bring in complete automation
- PVoiceMail can be customize for broadcasting In-house Announcement